Thursday, April 7, 2011

Three More Fokker Dr.I Profiles

Fokker Dr.I Done Three Ways

Fokker Dr.I - Jasta 4
Fokker Dr.I - Jasta 4
Fokker Dr.I - Jasta 17
Fokker Dr.I - Jasta 17
Fokker Dr.I - Jasta 32
Fokker Dr.I - Jasta 32

Yes I Can Get a Wee Bit Obsessive!

Well in my last post I did say I would post more Fokker Dr.I profiles as I finished them. How was I to know that I would get obsessive, go into Mad Scientist Mode and churn out three more examples yesterday. I think I have got it out of my system for a bit, and I can move on to projects that have been patiently waiting for me to finish. I promise you, I will not post anymore Fokker Dr.I profiles in the near future.

2 comments:

Paul´s Bods said...

That´s what I like about stringbags...the seemingly never ending colour variation...even in the same jasta there´s a range of colour schemes.
As far as I am concerned you can post Fokker Dr.I profiles for as long as you like
Cheers
paul

Unknown said...

Thanks Paul, I have reference for around 50 different versions. I will get back to them when I clear out some of the 200+ partially finished profiles in my "to do" folder. However, I got sidetracked again and I spent most of the day working on sets of free camouflage swaths for my Camouflage Corner page. I need to post the new ones this evening.